Sea Glass Beach Loft Placencia, Belize
We’re pleased to offer you the following resources and recommendations when staying at our house in Placencia, Belize.
Flying to Placencia
If flying from Belize City to Placencia, we personally use Tropic Air. Maya Island Air is also a good choice.
- Central Reservations (+501) 226-2012 / 226-2626
- Reservations (WhatsApp Only) (+501) 622-5857
- Honduras Reservations (+504) 2290-1885
- Toll Free (USA & Canada) 1-800-422-3435
- Toll Free (Belize) 0-800-4-TROPIC
Reservation lines, including message based, are answered daily 6:30 AM to 6:30PM (Belize Time /GMT -06:00).
- Telephone: (011-501) 223-1403
- Email: email@example.com
If you’re planning to rent a car, we have a couple recomemndations.
Crystal Auto Rental
They are very professional and have two convenient locations, one at the Belize International Airport and the other less than a 10-minute taxi ride away.
Reservation Phone Information:
U.S. Phone #: (936)-307-1325 – U.S. Fax: 1-866-698-3053
Belize City Local Numbers:
Main Office Phone#: (501) 223-1600 Main Office Fax#: (501) 223-1900
Placencia Car Rental
For over six years, Placencia Car Rental has been serving customers from all over the world.
Tel. (+501) – 523 3284 or (+501) – 6723284
There are always taxis at the airport and the cost is approximately $20BZ from the Placencia airport to our Sea Glass Beach Loft. We recommend Keith’s Taxi Service 660-3590
If you’d like to visit Monkey River, we highly recommend Percy King of the Holler Monkeys at Barebones Tours.
Day Tripper Catamaran Placencia Village, Belize, gives a great day out snorkeling, including lunch and rum punch. The crew is amazing and knowledgable. You can’t go wrong with this day trip or even a sunset sail! They even do private charters. Their most popular option is Snorkel and Sail for a mere $75 USD – you can’t go wrong.
Golf Cart Rental
- Vella’s & Field’s
- Rumfish Placencia Village (dinner)
- Barefoot Bar, Placencia Village (a 2 minute walk from the Loft)
- Cozy Corner (breakfast & lunch )
- Detach (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tutti Fruiti – best Gelato in Belize